TAFCOP Portal Login @ tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Check How Many Sim’s Active On Your Aadhar
Tafcop is a Kind of Online Platform which has been launched by the Andra Pradesh and Telangana Government and is a Kind of Genuine site that tells one how many Numbers are being Registered on One Aadhar Card and also tells whether one is Doing any Misuse of your Number.
Online Fraud Is Increasing Day By Day And To Stop It, the Government Of India Has Launched Its New Portal TAF COP PORTAL Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov.In. This Portal Allows User To Easily Check How Many SIM Cards Are Currently Active On Their Tafcop Portal Aadhar Card I.E. Their Identity, And If There Are Some SIM Cards Active That Are Not Known To The User I.E. Aadhaar Card Holder If So, Online At Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov.
You Can Register A Request For Closure Of That SIM Card Only Through In. Many Times It Happens That Such SIM Cards Are Started On The Identity Card Of Some People, Whose Information They Are Not Aware Of, And The Wrong And Fake People Take Advantage Of This. After Online Fraud Is Done With Many People Legal Action Is Taken Against Those On Whose Identity Cards The SIM Is Activated. So To Solve This Problem Department Of Telecom Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov Started TAF COP PORTAL, Whose Information We Are Going To Give You In Full Detail In Today’s Article, So To Avoid All Kinds Of Forgery, Watch This Article And The Given Video Till The End.
Hence this Platform has been Established just to be Alert and its only access is given to the People who live in Andra Pradesh and Telangana. While many people have questions in their Minds that Whether this website is real or not, So the answer is that This Platform is very Much Genuine and real as it has been launched by the Government and has been introduced only for the Safety of People.
So the Tafcop Stands for Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection Portal. Thus it is meant to prevent the people of Andra Pradesh and Telangana to get scammed by Scammers who by various Hacks try to find our Confidential Information and thus misuse it for their Purpose.
Thus the main aim of this site is to help know how many Mobile Numbers are being used by them while those who are having Multiple Mobile Connections, they will get to know How many connections are being Operated by them and whether is any Misuse of their Name.
While one must understand that tafcop dgtelecom Portal Helps one to understand How many Sim Cards or Mobile Numbers are being used through your ID and if there are more than 9 Numbers on your One ID then this Portal Automatically Gives you a Kind of Notification after Subscribing.
While if you notice that there is a different number being used on your ID then this is through this Portal You can also Report by logging in to this tafcop consumer portal.
While after reporting one can also check the Status of your Report means what kind of Actions have been Taken into your Report on tafcop gov in.
The Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in is a Kind of Online Platform through which can easily see how many Sim Cards or Mobile Numbers are being used on your ID.
So by verifying your Mobile Number using the OTP you can easily see the list of numbers that are being used on your ID. And thus If you see any unknown number being Registered on your ID then you will be easily able to Report it.
So by Reporting an action will be taken by the Government to prevent Further Fraud.
Tafcop Portal Login
- One can log in to tafcop portal by using tafcop dgtelecom gov in and then a kind of interface Occurs.
- Then one has to enter the Mobile Number and later one has to click on “Request OTP”, then after you will receive one OTP through which you have to Validate your Mobile Number by ensuring your OTP.
- Thus by Adding your OTP, a Screen will appear in which you will be able to see the List of Mobile Numbers which are registered on your ID.
- Then one has to verify the numbers which are displayed on the screen and thus one has to Confirm that one knows all the numbers if one notices that one or the other Number Is different then one can even Report using this Portal.
- So the reporting takes place by using Clicking on the Tick Option for reporting. Then there are various options you can click on like This Is not my Number, Then The other option is also provided Not Required, which means if you have taken the Number earlier and today you don’t have to use it now then one can click on the Option “Not Required”.
- Then click on the option “Report”, after clicking on the option Report then one gets their Complaint ID number. So it is necessary to note down the Complaint ID Number which is necessary to be noted for further details.
- Then by using the Tracking Number one can track your Complaint and you will able to see what kind of Complaint has been taken by the Government on your Report.
- So there is also an option called “Track” through which you can track by typing the tracking number. So your track status will be displayed.
Is the Tafcop Site Real or Fake
The Tafcop website Is a Real and Genuine Website through which you can see how many Numbers are been Registered on your ID. This initiative has been carried out by the state of Andra Pradesh and Telangana and thus it has been brought into action to prevent various Scams and Frauds for people who Misuse mobile Numbers by using other people’s IDs.
So thus it is a Real and Genuine Portal that had been established in order to prevent the Misuse of Mobile numbers and another type of Fraud and Scams.
Tafcop Consumer Portal
By using the Tafcop Consumer Portal one can easily see how many Sim Cards are been Active on your ID. And thus it helps one to identify the Scammers and Fraud who can use your number unknowingly on your name, and thus carry out illegal Activities.
So by visiting the Portal Firstly you have to Verify your mobile number by requesting the OTP then after verifying you will be able to see the list of Numbers that have been Registered on your ID.
So by observing the Numbers you can click on the number which you find Unknown and then report it.
And later you get the tracking number, thus by using the Tracking Number you can track the action taken by Government.